On Thursday, December 10th, LA Furniture in cooperation with Houzz is launching an exclusive event in your area called Houzz University.
During this interactive, hands-on presentation, Houzz experts will work with you side-by-side to help you create a compelling, complete professional profile on Houzz to attract new clients and promote your brand.
By the end of this workshop you will have a profile that includes the following:
- A well-written description of your business that answers key questions prospective clients will have about you
- Photos of your work that are uploaded and categorized correctly so that they are more likely to appear in search results when homeowners are looking for projects like yours.
- Requests for reviews of your work from past clients and colleagues so that prospective clients can hear from others about the high quality of your work.
- In this workshop, we will also teach you how to use Ideabooks to effectively communicate with your clients to shorten and improve the design process.
To ensure that each attendee has ample support from the Houzz experts on hand, this unique event has limited availability. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
Required Things to Bring
- Personal laptop (no iPad, or similar devices)
- 5+ high quality photos of your work on your computer
- 3+ email addresses of previous clients who you would like to request reviews from
- A profile photo for your Houzz profile
RSVP now with
Houzz representatives are officially presenting at this event.
Thursday, December 10, 2015 | 11-1PM
LA Furniture Store
10800 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064
1st Floor Across from Nordstrom's