- Common Questions
- Do you offer a warranty?
- When will my items be shipped?
- Will my item look exactly like the picture?
- What is your Return Policy?
- Why do I keep getting the error message 'avs mismatch' when placing an order?
- My transaction did not go through but I looked on my statement and my card was charged. What happened?
- How does the 100% Lowest Price Guarantee work?
All orders are shipped via ground carriers. All in stock Items usually ship within 7-10 days, unless otherwise noted on the product detail page. Deliveries can take an additional 2-4 weeks after the shipping date, depending on the destination.THE SHIPPING TIMES WE QUOTE ARE ONLY ESTIMATES, NOT GUARANTEES. Our carriers will contact you in advance to set up a delivery time frame with you. We offer free shipping in the continental United States on most of our products. Alaska & Hawaii excluded. Please refer to our delivery acceptance instruction for further details.
We accept payments from Amazon Payments, Paypal, and the following major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. The total order amount, including tax and delivery charges, will be charged to your credit card for all web sales.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We are confident you will find we have the lowest Internet prices. If it turns out that a bonafide business competitor, with a rating of C or higher (as rated by Better Business Bureau), offers a lower price on the product which interests you, we will If you find a lower, publicly advertised, delivered price* on an identical eligible product from a qualified competitor, we will do our best to beat it. Just call and inform us of the product you are interested in so we can verify the price. If we are able to verify the price, we will send a new lower price to your email address or right over the phone. Please note: offer to beat competitor pricing applies to new, unopened merchandise only. We reserve the right to opt out of price matching under certain conditions, such as:
- Offers on used, opened or damaged products
- Offers that are no longer current or are no longer available
- Offers in classified ads or auctions (open or closed), regardless of whether the merchandise is new or used
- Discontinued items, special orders, custom orders, closeouts, out of stock, demos, or items out of the box
- Offers mentioned to you only verbally, whether in person or on the phone
- Offers advertised only within an individual physical store (such as on an in-store sign or price tag)
- Offers that don't include delivery (e.g., in-store pickups)
- Offers outside of our standard delivery area (continental United States only, excluding Alaska & Hawaii)
- Items that have been already purchased through us and price of that product has been lowered afterward.
* Delivered price = product price + delivery charges + taxes
After your order is completed, you will automatically be sent within 24 Hours an "Order Confirmation" email to the email address you entered during checkout. This email is your receipt - so don't delete it! We encourage you to review the order and advise us of any spelling or numerical mistakes so that we can quickly make any necessary changes.
Shipping furniture is no easy task. Most of our products are not shipped using your traditional package delivery services like UPS or Fedex, instead, they are palletized and shipped via ground freight using companies that you may or may not be familiar with. Overall, we offer the following delivery services for our furniture:
Whenever possible we will ship smaller, lighter items via UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS. These companies provide the fastest and most reliable method of shipping available for many items we sell. Depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse, your item will arrive between 1 and 6 business days (1 to 10 business days for USPS) after it leaves the warehouse. We do not require a signature for deliveries, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave your package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
Curb Side Delivery
Available for selected items unless otherwise noted. Curbside delivery by definition means the trucking service will park in front of your delivery address and you will need to receive the product outside. LA Furniture assumes no responsibility or liability to damage of the product, personal injury to someone or any other issue that can arise due to handling the product from the curbside to the inside space. If the service requested prior to arranging a delivery time is curb side, the customer may not modify this request to a white glove delivery for any reason.
Premium white glove delivery
Available for selected items at an additional cost depending on the item and the destination. Any items that are qualified for Free Shipping do not include this service. This delivery service provides carrying the product up to a 2nd floor of your residence and installing the products to the room you choose. Once the product is in the room you desire, the shipper will unpack the product and provide basic setup that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, set pieces next to each other, or on top of each other). The shipper will also remove and dispose of all packaging (limited to 30 minutes). Any charge that is paid by the consumer for shipping does not constitute white glove delivery unless otherwise stated "White Glove Delivery" Please note: the shipper will not connect any electrical or component wires. The shipper will not fix mirrors or artwork on walls as per law: our delivery personnel are not licensed contractors. Customer takes full responsibility to measure their space and make sure that the furniture will fit and will clear all doorways, stairways or elevator.
|CA, AZ, NV||2-20 Days|
|All Other States||2-6 Weeks|
White Glove Delivery in Great Los Angeles
LA Furniture Store offers a White Glove Delivery Service at an additional charge with installation in the greater Los Angeles, Orange County, Southern & Northern California area with a $1500 minimum purchase. White Glove Delivery Outside of Los Angeles Area Please note that LA Furniture Store may not offer white glove service in your area, it is best to call before to get a quote and availability (866) 397-0933.
All delivery dates contained on LAFurnitureStore.com are estimated. An exact delivery date can change due to production time frame, overseas loading plans, and freight shipment logistics. If customer misses the scheduled delivery with the shipping company, an additional fee of $95 will be charged to his/her account. Customer understands that delays caused by logistics or third parties’ production schedules are beyond control of LA Furniture Store. LA Furniture Store has no affiliation with manufacturers, overseas ports, vessels, or freight shipping companies. All deliveries to be performed by LA Furniture delivery team (local deliveries) will be scheduled prior to delivery with a confirmed day and time authorized only by the delivery department.
Important: Delivery Acceptance Instructions
Items prior to being shipped out are thoroughly inspected by quality control. Because of this, furniture deliveries are received in good condition UNLESS damaged in transit.
You have both a right AND a responsibility to inspect all items carefully during the delivery.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "Damage upon delivery" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears severely damaged or it’s the wrong item you must take pictures of the packaging when being unloaded or while in the truck, you should submit the pictures and you may refuse the delivery. Please notify LA Furniture Store of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
Please make arrangements to prepare yourself and have help upon delivery of your merchandise as most deliveries consist of large and heavy items. At the time of delivery, open the items out of the packaging to check for damages in presence of the driver. If the truck driver is not willing to wait for you to inspect the actual item, you MUST write: "TRUCK DRIVER REFUSED TO WAIT" and “DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL” on the delivery receipt.
If the packaging or product has any damage, or if there is any reason you are concerned with the delivery:
- If it is damaged, you MUST write “Product Damaged” on the tracking company's receipt called proof of delivery or the Bill Of Lading (BOL) prior to signing off.
- If anything is missing, you MUST list the missing items on the delivery receipt.
- You MUST retain applicable packaging materials, and notify us immediately at (866)397-0933.
- Take pictures of the damaged items immediately.
- File a claim within 24 hours using form: here.
In the event that damage is not noted on the waybill when signed "received in good condition", on the delivery receipt or the applicable packaging materials are not retained, would make it impossible to file a claim with the tracking company. In this case, it will be impossible for us to help out with any claim filed.
Unavailability or Refusing delivery
Once a customer rep notifies you about your order ready to ship, you must make yourself available within 1-3 weeks to accept delivery. The trucking company will call you to schedule the exact date and time frame for delivery. If you are not available or unable to take a scheduled delivery, the tracking company allows up to 3 days to reschedule. After 3 days, a storage fee will be charged and redelivery fees may apply.
If you refuse delivery of an item that is in good condition and neither damaged nor defective, you will be responsible for the ACTUAL freight charges for both ways and a restocking fee.
If by some reason you are not available or you refuse delivery of the merchandise you will be liable for daily storage fees assigned by the carrier.
At LA Furniture, we want our customers always to have an enjoyable experience, from your first glimpse at our online store to when you enter our stores, all the way until you finalize your purchase. If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will do our best to make things right, which is why we offer a comprehensive exchange or return program for the first 7 days after delivery. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Return/Cancellation Policy and Order Receiving Policy before completing your order.
To Return Items
Please contact our Customer Service to get a return authorization number at (866) 397 - 0933 within seven (7) days of delivery.
Unopened items Returns Policy
- Unopened returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee (minus applicable delivery charges) if the product is in its unused, new condition
- Products that have been opened, damages, scratches, assembly marks, etc. or any will not be eligible for a return
- All returns are subject to an inspection upon return
- The customer is responsible for any return delivery charges
- The customer MUST provide insurance for all return shipments
- If product is received damaged and no insurance is provided, LA Furniture is not responsible for processing the return.
Opened items Returns Policy
- All opened returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee (minus applicable delivery charges)
- All products must be returned in the original packaging containing all parts
- If you have requested assembly service or do not have the original packaging, you are still responsible for obtaining the original packaging
- All returns are subject to an inspection upon return
- The customer is responsible for any return delivery charges
- The customer MUST provide insurance for all return shipments
- If product is received damaged and no insurance is provided, LA Furniture is not responsible for processing the return
- If product is received damaged LA Furniture will refuse shipment and the customer is responsible for processing a claim with their shipping carrier.
- Special Orders
- Clearance Items
- Closeout Items
- Floor Models
- Special Sale Items
- Modified, Altered, or Used items
- Personal Use Products such as; Mattresses, Bedding, Pillows, etc.
- Any Item not in Resalable Condition.
***Additional Disclosure: Customer is responsible for measuring their space and to make sure that the furniture will clear all doorways, stairways or elevators, and home/room access points. The Customer is responsible for ordering the correct configuration, size, material and color. Any exchanges or returns are subject to the standard return policy and/or additional return delivery fees.
Cancellation Request Policy
- Cancellations made within 48 hours are not subject to additional charges.
- Cancellations made after 48 hours and your order has not shipped are subject to a $50 fee.
- Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. Please refer to our standard return policy.
Special Order Return/Cancellation Policy
- Special Orders are not returnable, no exceptions.
- If a customer chooses to cancel a Special Order they will forfeit their security deposit.
Special Order and Backorder Delays
- We will work hard to insure that there will be no delays, however, in the event they do happen, don’t panic! Our beautiful merchandise comes from our business partners all over the world, and as you can imagine, things can happen that are outside of our control, but we will do our best to keep you informed of any changes.
- LA Furniture is not responsible for delays in general stock replenishment.
- Special Orders will not be eligible for a refund or rebate based on late merchandise arrival. Please see Special Order Return/Cancellation Policy.
- Returned items will be inspected upon receipt to our warehouse, to ensure that they are in new condition.
- Any items returned in new condition with its original packaging will incur a return shipping fee (if applicable) which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Any items returned in new condition but without its original packaging will incur up to 35% restocking fee and a return shipping fee (if applicable), which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Damages incurred during return shipping due to insufficient packaging will not be eligible for a refund.
- Return shipping is the same rate as our basic shipping fee.
- The original shipping or delivery charges are non-refundable.
- After we have inspected the returned goods, it generally takes 7 to10 business days for a refund to be credited back to you.
- For any assistance, call our Customer Service Department.
Order Receiving Policy
- At the time of delivery, the carrier will provide you with a receipt and a Bill of Lading. Both are your record of shipment, an agreement of delivery, plus confirmation of the condition of your item(s).
- Thoroughly inspect your cargo at the time of delivery before you sign all documents. Do not sign the Bill of Lading until you have examined each item. Any damages received in transit that is not accounted for on the Bill of Lading are not the responsibility of LA Furniture and are not eligible for return or refunds. Keep in mind, damage can happen even if the box looks okay. If you are unable to inspect and/or if you suspect there are damages (even non-visible), please follow the following instructions:
- At time of delivery in the presence of the delivery driver, open all items and inspect for damage.
- If damage is present- When signing for delivery, clearly notate “DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL” on the Trucking Company Receipt or Bill of Lading (BOL).
- If the driver is unwilling to wait, you MUST notate “TRUCK DRIVER REFUSED TO WAIT” and “BOX(S) IS DAMAGED”.
- If anything is missing, you MUST list all missing items on the BOL.
- Take pictures of the packaging and items when being unloaded
- After photos are taken, you may refuse delivery of your merchandise. Please notify LA Furniture immediately after refusal
- If there are damages, follow the instructions above and refer to our “Claims Policy”.
- Claims made for newly delivered merchandise must be made within 24 HOURS of receipt of product.
- Claims must be completed online with uploaded photos (Following the instructions in “Delivery Receipt Instructions”
- Resolution of claims other than what was noted on the delivery receipt is upon the discretion of LA Furniture
- Any claims filed after 24 hours and/or that do not follow the proper policy instructions are up to the sole discretion of LA Furniture to resolve
- Only LA Furniture Corporate Claims Department is responsible for resolving your claim
- All properly submitted claims will be resolved within 3-5 business days
- It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the receipt of their filed claim
- LA Furniture store is not responsible to resolve any transportation damage claims if the customer did not notate damage/missing parts (items) on the BOL.
Why do I keep getting the error message 'avs mismatch' when placing an order?
For security purposes our website is very strict in accepting payment information. Please ensure that your name and address are entered exactly as shown on your credit card's billing statement, including any punctuation or abbreviations. Though you may enter your address near perfect from memory, these tiny changes make a large impact on our system accepting your payment.
My transaction did not go through but I looked on my statement and my card was charged. What happened?
If the information you entered does not match exactly what your bank has on file, our site rejects it because we have very high security settings. However, your bank still pre-authorizes the amount of the transaction based on the request. Your bank will remove this pre-authorized amount once they process the decline from our site and you will not be charged.
Picture VS Reality
Color, texture, and graining variations can occur in natural products like leather, wood and stone. These are not normally considered imperfections. For leather products all colors are bound to have variations in every production line. Color representations on computer terminals and screens can be different based on settings and various display technologies. To optimize website performance, product pictures have been scaled down in detail to help make web pages load faster. As a direct result, in some small cases fine detail in the pictures of furniture may have been sacrificed for the websites performance. It is the customer's responsibility to request additional high resolution pictures so that they may see exactly what they are getting before purchasing. Customer also agrees that they may not dispute the finish, or color or texture or any other physical attribute after taking delivery of a product.
In addition to One-Year limited Warranty for Manufacturer Defects, you have an option to purchase the MFS plan for 5 years added protection.
Coupon codes may not be combined. Special orders, items tagged with a green sale mark on the website, floor sample items, and clearance items are excluded from additional promotional discounts by use of coupons during online checkout, phone or in-store sales.